Am going train you how to play chess…..
Before going to learn chess you should have basic knowledge on the board and coins of the chess.
1. THERE ARE 64 BOXES or SQUARES ON
ON A CHESS BOARD.
2.NOW LETS SEE WHAT ALL THE PIECES USED IN CHESS…..
Chess is a board game which is played by only two opponents
on opposite sides. Total the chess consists of 64 pieces , each player hay 16 pieces:
- 1 KING
- 1 QUEEN
- 2 ROOKS
- 2 BISHOPS
- 2 KINGHTS
- 8 PAWNS
3.LETS CHECK OUT THE ARRANGEMENT OF PIECES OR CIONS ON THE BOARD……
4.MOVEMENTS OF YOUR ARMY……
- KING: King is the most important piece in the chess . If another opponent checkmates the king the other opponent losses the match.King move only one step in any direction . He cannot check if the king is in threatened from other piece
- QUEEN : Queen is the most powerful piece in the game. It can
move whole board vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Every player will be puts an eye on the queen .
- ROOK : Rook is the fattest piece in the game . Every player has 2 pieces of rooks . It can move vertically or horizontally in an unoccupied squares its cannot jump one piece to another . It has another feature that it can do castling with king . If the king is not checked one time also.
- BISHOP : Bishop moves in the only diagonal in it same path, i.e, the bishop which is in black square must move in the black squares , bishop which is in the white square must move in the white squares diagonally. It cannot jump form one piece
- KNIGHT : The knight move is unusual among chesspieces. It moves to a square that is two squares away horizontally and one square vertically, or two squares vertically and one square horizontally
- PAWN : Pawn moves straight forward it captures by talking one square diagonally forward. In the diagram White can capture either the Rook or the Knight. She does this by removing the captured piece from the board and replacing it with the pawn.