Management levels are classified into 5 types:
- Top Level Management.
- Upper Middle Level management.
- Middle Level Management.
- Lower Level Management.
- Operating force management.
Top Level Management:
It include board of directors, managing directors, CEO, owner of the business, share holders, financiers, investors etc.
- Setting basic goals and objectives.
- Expanding of contracting activities.
- Establishing policies.
- Monitoring performance and designing/ redesigning organization system.
- Financial responsibilities.
Upper Middle Level Management:
It includes sales executive, production executive, finance executive, Accounts, R&D executive etc.
- Establishment of the organization.
- Selection of the staff for lower levels of management.
- Installing different departments.
- Designing operating policies.
- Assigning duties to their subordinates.
Middle Level Management:
It includes superintendent, branch managers, general manager forcement.
- To coparated to run organization smoothly.
- To conduct training for employ development.
Lower Level Management:
It includes foremen, supervisor, superintendent and interceptor.
- Direct supervision of workers and their work.
- Developing and improving working methods.
- Inspection function to give finishing touch to the plans and policies of the top level management.
It include workers rank and files workmen, skilled, semiskilled, unskilled workers including of operating force of management.
- To do work on machines or manually using tools.
- To work independently.